READABILITY MEASURES

Subject: READABILITY MEASURES
From: Dan Lupo <dlupo -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 1994 08:42:51 CDT

Having moved twice in the past 9 months I can't seem to locate my file
containing articles about readability measures (e.g., Gunning-Fogg,
Flesch, etc.).

Do any of you have citations of articles that either praise or damn
such tests?

You can post directly to me; I will compile what I receive and post
to the general list (if there is interest) and to whomever requests it.

Thanks for your help.

Dan Lupo
dlupo -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com