(MASS AREA) AGENDA and DIRECTIONS to next FUNNE meeting...

Subject: (MASS AREA) AGENDA and DIRECTIONS to next FUNNE meeting...
From: Paul Brady 5797 <PBrady -at- CHIPCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 1994 13:55:00 PDT

Hi Everyone!

It's time for another FUNNE meeting! The next meeting will
be at Chipcom Corporation Thursday, September 15th. The meeting time is
7pm to 9pm. Attached is a set of directions to our next
meeting and an agenda.

It should be a very informative meeting. I look forward to seeing
you at the meeting.

Thanks!

Paul Brady - President, FrameMaker User's Network of New England

Directions to Chipcom:

FROM THE BOSTON AREA:

Take Rt. 90 West to the 495 exit.

Take 495 North to Rt. 9 East.

Proceed on Rt. 9 East until you see the White's Corner
Restaurant (a large white sign). Just past the White's Corner
Restaurant look for the CHIPCOM sign. When you
see this sign, take a right into the parking lot.

Park anywhere in the first parking lot on your right
(or left if you can find a space). Proceed to the main entrance
and tell the guard you are attending the FUNNE meeting held that
evening. The guard will either direct you to the conference
room or call one of us to get you.

See you there!!

AGENDA - 9/15/94

I. Introduction

A. Welcome to FUNNE
B. Roundtable Introduction of Users
C. Introduction of Panel Speakers

II. Panel Speakers

The panel of speakers will address user questions regarding:

** General Frame Operations
** General Frame Bugs
** FrameMaker Printing Problems
** FrameMaker Memory Problems (Windows)
** FrameMaker Filter Problems
** FrameMaker Conversions
** On-line Documentation Conversion

This is an open forum so come with questions/problems/requests!

Panel speakers include:

A. Paul Brady -- Senior Technical Writer, Chipcom Corporation.

B. David Webber -- Senior Technical Writer, Banyan Systems.

C. Mary Ann Adams -- Contract Technical Writer

III.General Discussion

A.Other ideas/views on Frame
B.Topics of interest for future meetings?

IV.Next Meeting Place

A.Primary Meeting Place
B.Backup Meeting Place