Only for Texas Instr. writers

Subject: Only for Texas Instr. writers
From: Shelly LaRock <smlarock -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 1994 17:37:53 EDT

***THIS IS ONLY FOR TEXAS INSTRUMENT WRITERS***

Sorry for posting this to the list, but I could
not remember the addresses of just the TI
writers. If any of you are still out there,
could you please send me your email address(es)?
I am planning on interviewing with TI in
early October and would like to get some
information op their writing departments before
the interview--perhaps something in addition
to what's in the company "literature".

Thanks a million!

Shelly La Rock
STC student at Mich. Tech