Online or Hardcopy?

Subject: Online or Hardcopy?
From: Shelly LaRock <smlarock -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 1994 14:59:34 EDT

I agree that online help docs are quicker to search, but
I have to de-evolve a bit and say I still prefer to have
a how-to manual within reach. At least if the system goes
berserk I still have a hard copy to refer to!

If nothing else, I'll help keep the printing industry
employed. You know what *would* be nice, though?
Online textbooks for college students. Students could
access certain URL's and somehow someone could figure
out how to charge them for it.

FWIW,

Shelly La Rock
*****New address!!!