Re: online/manual debate

Subject: Re: online/manual debate
From: Mary Deaton <Marymd -at- HALCYON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 1994 14:52:06 PDT

Mary Deaton writes:

>Several WinHelp authoring tools now offer "Browsers"

and mentions Doc-to-Help and RoboHelp.

The MasterHelp authoring tool also has this feature.

--Heli

Heli Roosild writes:

Mary Deaton writes:

>Several WinHelp authoring tools now offer "Browsers"

and mentions Doc-to-Help and RoboHelp.

The MasterHelp authoring tool also has this feature.

--Heli

Haven't you found MasterHelp to be full of bugs? I couldn't even install it
properly without
crashing my system. And the people who developed it know little about good
documentation
design or development.

Mary Deaton
KNOWware: Information You Can Use