Oh, what a tangled WWW...

Subject: Oh, what a tangled WWW...
From: Jack Shaw <jsh -at- SOFTWARE-AG -dot- DE>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 1994 08:50:59 MEZ

In the KUFacts WWW info. from Kansas University, a short
biog. of one of the co-creators of "Lynx" (a poor person's
MOSAIC--no graphics, just text) reads as follows:

Lou Montulli

As a member of the Distributed Computing Group of the
User Services Section of Academic Computing Services at
the U. of K., Lou co-designed and implemented Lynx, a
curses-oriented World-Wide Web client.

Not true. Lynx isn't really all that bad...epithet-inducing at
times, true...

JSH