Re: Oh, what a mangled WWW...

Subject: Re: Oh, what a mangled WWW...
From: Jack Shaw <jsh -at- SOFTWARE-AG -dot- DE>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 1994 17:43:11 MEZ

Hey, man. Like I never thought...I mean, who'da thunk
that "curses-oriented" meant...? Wow, that's like,
far out...

Look y'all, that was Uncle Ralph's idea that I write that.

He said his cows were "curses-oriented", too, and so he
was sure he knew what that meant. And I ain't takin' no
bum rap for no #$*&^ half-milked guernseys...

J. Shaw
ex-communicator
Vatican City
;-) (for the naive among you...)