Re: O'seas work

Subject: Re: O'seas work
From: MMB1 <mmb1 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 1994 22:25:03 -0400

In article <2E99DD2C -at- msmailhq -dot- netimage -dot- com>, Sally Marquigny
<SALLYM -at- msmailhq -dot- netimage -dot- com> writes:

As the immigration laws currently stand, I believe the only folks let in
US are:
1. people married to (or about to marry) US citizens or permanent

My advice: Get your current (or future) employer to *transfer* you here
however long.

If not feasible, then meet an American over there & fall in love (or not
and get married sooner or later.

Hi Sally,

My (now ex-) husband pulled this scam on me in Germany! (He was British,
too. Yup, that accent is charming, isn't it?.) It cost us both eight years
of misery!

On the other hand, a gay friend of mine got married for the green card,
and as far as I know, that marriage was a happy one. ;)

Um, I'd recommend the intercompany transfer...


Madeline Bechtold (mmb1 -at- aol -dot- com/mmb -at- qad -dot- com)

Previous by Author: Online Help Tools
Next by Author: graduate degrees?
Previous by Thread: Re: O'seas work
Next by Thread: Re: O'seas work

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads