Needed: freelancers to interview

Subject: Needed: freelancers to interview
From: "Craig Haggart, Accelerator Ops" <haggart -at- SSRL01 -dot- SLAC -dot- STANFORD -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 1994 17:57:24 -0800

I need a few freelancers who are willing to be interviewed
for a newsletter article in the De Anza College Technical
Communications Bulletin.

The article will focus on getting started in freelance tech
writing. The audience consists of students and graduates of
the school's technical communications program.

Rather than directly quoting several interviewees answering
the same questions, I may paraphrase and synthesize answers.
Participants will be named either at either the beginning or
end of the article.

Interested? Please contact me by e-mail.

Thanks!

-Craig Haggart
haggart -at- slac -dot- stanford -dot- edu