resume question

Subject: resume question
From: DARCEY HARDING <STU_DCHARDIN -at- VAX1 -dot- ACS -dot- JMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 1994 19:07:42 -0500

How important are my internet skills?

I know just about every software package/whatever that's commonly available out
there (e.g., gopher, FTP, WWW), but I don't know how common these skills are
OUTSIDE of academia. Should I put 'em on the front page? (yes I have a
two-page resume - but only because it includes software and internet skills
lists)

thanks!

Oh yeah, Gwen asked this earlier, but I haven't seen an answer...

What's the accepted procedure for submitting resumes via the net? Recently, I
spoke with someone (over the net) about some possible contract work, and this
issue came up. How can I best sell myself when all I have to work with is
ASCII text? This is driving me CRAZY!

Darcey C Harding stu_dchardin -at- vax1 -dot- acs -dot- jmu -dot- edu
When a thing has been said well, have no scruple. Take it and copy it.
-- Anatole France (1844-1924)