Don't write software manuals

Subject: Don't write software manuals
From: "Tate-Stratton, Nikki A" <Nikki_A_Tate-Stratton -at- FINCC02 -dot- FIN -dot- GOV -dot- BC -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 1994 13:50:45 -0800

I suspect there are lots of TW's out there who don't write software
documentation.

Some of my recent projects include:

-preparing detailed job descriptions for senior accounting staff

-creating on-line manuals for financial analysts

-working with accountants to prepare briefing notes and position
papers

-developing policy papers for the corporate financial accounting
section

-emergency surgery on a masters thesis in communications...

One of the few things I've never written is a manual for software
users...
Cheers,
Nikki