wanted:short courses for engineers info

Subject: wanted:short courses for engineers info
From: Ken Zuroski <zuroski+ -at- CMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 1994 13:00:22 -0500

Hi:

I'm trying to compile a list of universities and professional
organizations that sponsor short courses for engineers who are
attempting to improve their communication (oral and writing) skills. Do
you know of any such programs, or whom I might contact to get such a
list? If so, I'd be grateful if you could drop an email note; or call
412 373 6426. Thank you very much.

---

Ken Zuroski
Carnegie Mellon University