Re: Word 2 - Text Trapped in a Field Code

Subject: Re: Word 2 - Text Trapped in a Field Code
From: Rosie <ncrowe -at- PRIMENET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 1994 13:50:37 -0700

On Fri, 30 Dec 1994, Howard Kaikow wrote:

> I know that I should not volunteer, but ...
> Email me a uuencoded, zipped copy of the .doc file and the .dot file. Do
> so in a single email message, i.e., do not segment the .uue file. I'll
> take a look at it using Word 6. No promises tho.

Thanks, Howard and all the other techwhirlers out
there who helped. We were able to fix this problem by
selecting the text *from the second word to the second-to-last
word* in the text within the field code *with field codes not
showing* (of course), then copying it and pasting it into
a new file (with our style template). We got all the pics,
all the styles, and all we had to re-enter was the first and
last words.

Yay!
Thanks again, all.

Rosie (NorthCrowe)
ncrowe -at- primenet -dot- com
rwilc -at- fast -dot- dot -dot- state -dot- az -dot- us
*******
"Half an hour's meditation is essential except
when you are very busy. Then a full hour is needed."
-St. Francis De Sales