Writers needed - Seattle area!

Subject: Writers needed - Seattle area!
From: jhedtke -at- OZ -dot- NET
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 1994 14:02:04 PDT

I am looking for technical writers, both fulltime and contract.
The following ad is appearing in and around Seattle and in
various newsgroups:

Wall Data Incorporated., a rapidly growing company in
Windows-based communications software, located in Kirkland, has
immediate openings for experienced Technical Writers with 5+
years experience. Willing to consider any combination of the
following skills: Windows, Windows '95, software documentation,
mainframes, AS/400, VAX, communications and connectivity, online
help/multimedia. Come join an exciting team supporting our
state-of-the-art data communications software package, RUMBA.

We offer a comprehensive benefits package including major
medical, dental, vision and 401K. Mail or fax your resume to:

Wall Data Incorporated
Attn: John Hedtke
Manager of Technical Publications
11332 N.E. 122nd Way
Kirkland, WA 98034-6931
206-814-3302 (voice)
206-814-4310 (fax)

Please don't email me resumes here; mail or fax them to me.
Thanks!

Yours Truly,

John Hedtke