Atari/GEM file conversions

Subject: Atari/GEM file conversions
From: Vincent Reh <VincentR -at- SC -dot- HARRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 1995 16:31:00 EST

On 17 January, Janet (Re: Manuscript, prior to AmiPro) mentioned that
R-Doc/X can be used to exchange text files among different word processors.

Does anyone have any experience converting GEM-based WordWriter text files
from the Atari to the Mac? I have several book-length files on my obsolete
Mega 2 ST that I'd love to convert to the Power Mac (preferred) or Windows.

I don't care about formatting, etc. because anything would be better than a
complete rekey.

Thanks,

Vince Reh