Re: video sales

Subject: Re: video sales
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 1995 10:42:32 EST

Karen Kay (INTERNET:karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM) said:

> I'm stunned that anyone would attack Bonni for posting a resource that
> was clearly labled as such.
> [stuff deleted}
> It's not like Boni is flaunting her own personal services!

I absolutely agree. I've subscribed to TECHWR-L for a year and a half
(actually, longer than that, I believe) and I've always admired Bonni
because she's someone who gives much more than she takes. The same is
true in this case. I'm sure that Bonni is not making any profit from the
tapes some say she "advertised." In fact, I'd be willing to bet that
providing that service (and, yes, I *do* believe it's a service) actually
*costs* her time that she could be devoting to her own business or to
other priorities. And ... time is money, right? FWIW, that's my
perspective.

Lori Lathrop ----------> INTERNET:76620 -dot- 456 -at- compuserve -dot- com
Lathrop Media Services, P.O. Box 808, Georgetown, CO 80444