Re: Journalism & the real truth

Subject: Re: Journalism & the real truth
From: Joe Fockler <jfockler -at- IPHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 14:17:37 -0600

Sandra,

Thank you for pointing that out. I made a public apology to the list
for my unintentional blanket statement. I am sure there are far more
honest journalists than there are dishonest and biased. It's just a shame
that the most highly visible journalists are blatantly biased.
Unfortunately, these are the people we rely on to get our morning and
evening news.

Again, I apologize for making a blanket statement and insulting the
thousands of honest, hard working journalists. I truly would like to see
you fine people reporting the evening news to me.

My deepest regrets,
Joe

To all TECHWHIRLERS, PLEASE send all flames directly to me at:

jfockler -at- iphase -dot- com

I am accepting full responsibility for my offensive remarks. And I am
retracting my blanket statement.