Re: Geography of Frame users/

Subject: Re: Geography of Frame users/
From: Laurie Rubin <lmr -at- SYL -dot- NJ -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 1995 08:04:30 -0500

FrameMaker seems to have a decent following here in the east, especially
in AT&T, Bellcore, etc., companies. A FrameMaker Users' Group just started up
in New Jersey. The majority of people came from the AT&T environment. I work
for a small, non-AT&T company where we are using FrameMaker. Lately, more
contracts are opening up for FrameMaker users, but Word and WordPerfect (not
as much) are still very popular.

Laurie