How to subscribe to Copy Editor

From: Jay Cherniak <CHERNJC1_at_TEAPOST -at- TEOMAIL -dot- JHUAPL -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 1995 14:12:43 EST

Here is subscription information on Copy Editor: The National Newsletter for
Professional Copy Editors:

Published bimonthly by Copy Editor, P.O. Box 604, Ansonia Station, New York, NY
10023-0604. Phone: 212-757-2645. ISSN 1049-3190.

Subscriptions: 1 yr, $69; 2 yr, $118. Canadians add $5 per year.

I copied this information from the October/November 1993 issue, which is the
last issue in the library here, so you may wish to call for the latest rates
before subscribing. I think they will send you a sample issue upon request.
Subject: Re: Good periodicals on writing/editing -Reply
From: Marj Hermansen <marj_hermansen -at- Novell -dot- COM> at .APL.and.BEYOND.
Date: 2/13/95 12:53 PM

Yes, Jay, please post the subscription info for the Copy Editing
newsletter.

Thanks!