How to Subscribe to Copy Editor

From: Jay Cherniak <CHERNJC1_at_TEAPOST -at- TEOMAIL -dot- JHUAPL -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 1995 15:55:42 EST

To all you folks who asked me to send you information on how to subscribe to
Copy Editor, here is the info from the February/March 1995 issue:

Published bimonthly by Copy Editor, P.O. Box 604, Ansonia Station, New York,
NY 10023-0604. Phone: 212-757-2645. ISSN 1049-3190.
Subscriptions: one year, $69; two years, $118. Canadians, add $5 per year.

I think they send a sample issue if you ask. I say that because we have in
our possession an issue that has Sample printed on the top instead of a date. I
don't know why else they would produce such an issue.

All the best.

Jay Cherniak
chernjc1 -at- jhuapl -dot- edu