Testing

Subject: Testing
From: Gwen Barnes <gwen -dot- barnes -at- MUSTANG -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 17:20:18 GMT

-> their writing skills. But I found an another simple way to judge
-> someone's writing skills, we look VERY Carefully at their
-> resume.....how is it formatted, does it read easy, is it informative,
-> is it easy on the eyes, can I pick out the relevant information
-> easily...etc.

All that shows you is that the prospective employee got their money's
worth from the professional resume writers. I suspect a lot of cover
letters are ghostwritten as well.