Testing

Subject: Testing
From: Marilynne Smith <m -dot- smith182 -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 1995 23:04:00 UTC

>> we look VERY Carefully at their resume

Well, there are times when the applicant is not to blame.

I worked for a consulting firm who, in their ultimate wisdom, took my well
formatted, informative, carefully considered resume and retyped it into
"their" format. This revised resume was ugly, had misspellings, and looked
like everyone else's resume. They also faxed it to their customers. While
working offsite for this consulting firm, I was priviliged to hear my
supervisor say the same thing. Resumes from this consulting firm were
uniformly ugly.

BTW I don't work there any longer.

Marilynne
m -dot- smith182 -at- genie -dot- geis -dot- com