Booklet Building Summary

Subject: Booklet Building Summary
From: Stephen Schiller <smschill -at- SOFTART -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 15:17:34 -0500

Her's a summary for the next person who needs to find booklet building
software. Hope it helps. I was looking for a utility to build 5.5 x8.5
booklets in Windows (Word6 or Frame4).

Shareware:

P4PS "Print for PostScript"
Can be found at America Online or at Compuserve [73267,1664]
This is a DOS based program run from a command line. It converts
PostScript or ASCII files into booklets, among many other things. I had
some problems trying to print documents over 12 pages. It
was written in 1991 but worked with Word6 and FrameMaker4.

ClikBook
Demo can be found on Compuserve by typing "Go Clikbook"
They can be reached at 415-617-1101
This Windows based program is easy to use, and I believe it is the
least expensive of all the products I investigated.
Nice utility!

DoubleUp
Compuserve [73220, 2006]
For more information contact Legend Communications at (800) 668-7077.
This program costs $250, but they sell a professional version for
heavy-duty book printing. The pro version costs around $1000.

Conact me for questions or comments.

Stephen Schiller
smschill -at- softart -dot- com