Re Uncooperative SMEs

Subject: Re Uncooperative SMEs
From: Michael Kenward <m -dot- kenward -at- BBCNC -dot- ORG -dot- UK>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 10:21:02 +0000

Can someone explain to me the difference between a Subject Matter Expert and
an Expert?

The use of this term smacks like jargon for its own sake to me. We owe it to
society to avoid such 'verbal clutter'.

Michael Kenward

Michael Kenward OBE | Grange Cottage, Staplefield
| West Sussex, RH17 6EL, England
Science Writer & | Phone: 01444 400568 Fax: 01444 401064
Editorial Consultant | m -dot- kenward -at- bbcnc -dot- org -dot- uk