Re: Get a Life!

Subject: Re: Get a Life!
From: Marilyn Heinzel <mheinzel -at- SUBZERO -dot- WINTERNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 1995 19:27:18 -0500

If there were ever any one thing that would prevent me from posting a
message to this list, MISTER Goeff Davis' response would be it. It seems
to me that will all the trivia and inane chatter I've seen on this list
before I unsubscribed, imho it's GEOFF who needs to get a life. Don't
bother to respond, GEOFF--I unsubscribed because of just such bullying
tactics by certain folks whose names appear again and again. So I can't
give you the satisfaction of knowing that I will see the FLAME you are
likely to send my way. Why is is that people (or whatever) are willing to
say unkind and unfair things and attack in this manner WHEN IT IS NOT
NECESSARY TO FACE THE ATTACKEE? Let me know when you walk on water, GEOFF!