STC Conference Locations

Subject: STC Conference Locations
From: Jennie Achtemichuk <jennie -dot- achtemichuk -at- MCCAW -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 1995 09:44:25 -0700

Beverly Parks asked: "I was wondering...is the STC Conference always held in the
D.C.
area, or does it rotate to different cities? I'd like to see one in Phoenix
sometime."

The STC conference rotates to different cities, with next year's being held in
Seattle. To
have one in Phoenix, I believe your chapter needs to propose to host it several
years in
advance. Definitely a long-term commitment!