SGML book

Subject: SGML book
From: Marsha Wolicki <cmawta -at- TAUX01 -dot- NSC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 1995 09:11:15 IDT

on SGML. The person said it was excellent and might even have an
impact on my career.

My finger hit the Delete key instead of the Print key. By the
time I realized my mistake, it was too late.

Can that person please send me information on that book again?

Sorry to bother all you fine folks again.

Marsha,
cmawta -at- taux01 -dot- nsc -dot- com