thanks for bragging

Subject: thanks for bragging
From: CHRIS HESTER <chris -dot- hester -at- AQUILA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 1995 20:03:00 -0600

A huge thanks to everyone who bragged to me about their pc's and offered
advice on how our group can get upgraded to better machines. Nearly
everyone in our group was awed, then a bit jealous, then awed again by
what you all are using.

Our manager had expected our research to take at least 6 weeks.
Because of the excellent information I got from list members and how it
motivated our group to get this proposal together, our proposal will be
completed within 2 weeks of our manager's request.

Again, many thanks for all of your valuable comments!

Chris