Re: Anon and other list restrictions

Subject: Re: Anon and other list restrictions
From: Worthington <debral -at- FALCON -dot- CC -dot- UKANS -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 1995 18:01:08 -0500

Well, you asked for it...

Here's my opinion...

Anonymous postings can be handled the same way bad TV programs and bad
movies can be handled -- simply switch to OFF. In our case, its even
easier -- hit the DEL key or don't read.

The reasoning behind my opinion...

Someone, at some time, may actually post an anonymous that has content
that just might inform or warn.

I'm willing to exercise the DEL key (filter?) on the off chance that I
might just intercept one of those informative anonymous postings.

As is said, "If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen"

Regards,

Jack Worthington
Intellex Systems
1909 W 3rd Terr