Re: Restricting Access to TECHWR-L

Subject: Re: Restricting Access to TECHWR-L
From: Ian White <Ian -at- IFWTECH -dot- DEMON -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 1995 07:01:16 GMT

In article: <43nivl$d6d -at- engnews2 -dot- Eng -dot- Sun -dot- COM> janiceg -at- Eng -dot- Sun -dot- COM (Janice Gelb)
writes:

: Writing as someone who accesses this list through Usenet, I would
: obviously much prefer that you keep the list open. I get a ton of
: email already at work, and being able to scan the messages to this
: list through news and pick the ones I want to read is really helpful.

Just so.

--
Ian White | IFW Technical Services, Abingdon, England
| Clear English for high-technology companies
ian -at- ifwtech -dot- demon -dot- co -dot- uk | Tel/fax (0 / +44) 1235 535981