Travel restrictions

Subject: Travel restrictions
From: Tara Barber <tara -at- BARBER -dot- CTEXT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 1995 16:33:29 EST

This notice just arrived at work. If you haven't already heard, I thought you
should know, since I'm sure lots of you travel.

FAA SECURITY PROCEDURES

"The FAA has issued notification to all US airlines that enhanced
security procedures are to be implemented by Oct. 4, 1995. The
following new procedures have already been implemented by some airport
authorities. The actual airport security procedures are confidential,
however, it is imperative that you advise all of your customers
traveling Oct. 4 and beyond of the following requirements:

1) All customers must check in at least 1 1/2 hours prior to their
scheduled departure or their checked baggage will be subject to
removal.

2) All ticketed customers 18 years or older must present photo
identification issued by a government authority, such as a drivers
license with a picture, or two other forms of identification of which
one must have been issued by a government authority.

3) All luggage must be clearly labeled and customers must be
prepared to answer questions about their luggage.

4) Customers must be prepared to have carry-on and checked luggage
inspected.

5) Customers must observer parking and unloading restrictions and
must not leave vehicles unattended near the terminal.

6) Customers must be prepared to open vehicle trunks and minimize
clutter to minimize delays.

Curbside baggage check-in will remain available to your customers. The
procedures listed above will also apply to customers who check their
baggage curbside. Some close-in parking at airports will be blocked
off. However, drivers will still be able to drop off and check baggage
at Sky Cap areas."

Just letting you know. - TB

Tara Barber
Documentation Manager
CText, Inc.

Since my opinions belong to me, anyone stealing them deserves what they get.