Classes needed for coop pro

Subject: Classes needed for coop pro
From: Mary Massirer <Mary_Massirer -at- BAYLOR -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 12:28:17 -0600

Subject: Classes needed for coop project

I know that lots of instructors out there pair up their tech. writing students
with students at other colleges for various kinds of projects. What I have in
mind is a short-term project for November in which my junior and senior tech.
writing students contact students at other schools. The project would center
around telephone registration, which we at Baylor will begin using in the
spring. My students would be contacting students at schools that already use
phone regis. to find out more about the pro's and con's and the details of how
it works. If anyone is interested in working with me on this, let me know. A
lot of details are yet to be worked out, but I'd like to hear from anyone who
has some ideas (and preferably some students). Thanks. Mary Massirer
(mary_massirer -at- baylor -dot- edu)