Help File Colors and Icons

Subject: Help File Colors and Icons
From: karen randolph <karen_randolph -at- HILLSPET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 13:20:29 CST

Two quick questions:

1) What are the color settings (RGB) to get that *lovely* green for
jumps in Help? (255 green looks too "neon" ... is that just my
monitor?)

2) If I don't want to (can't) draw all of the images we need in a Help
file, can I manipulate pictures from other sources? What sources? No
one here knows the legal answer to this ... how do others handle this
issue? (Although everyone's a comedian, everyone can't be an artist!)
:)

Thx!!!

KARRAN

Karen Randolph