Re: Visuals within a Proposal

Subject: Re: Visuals within a Proposal
From: Sue Ellen Adkins <sea -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 16:34:28 -0700

Jennifer Connors asked:
> Would it be easier for the readers to include the visuals with
> its appropriate text? The other option I am considering is to include
> them all together in an appendix section.

I try to have at least one relevant figure for each pair of facing pages.
This provides variety to the grey pages to text. After I have an outline, I
sketch out what the figures will display. I then write the text, elaborating
on the message of the figure. I have found this technique particularly useful
for page-limited proposals.

Sue Ellen Adkins
sea -at- netcom -dot- com