any webmaker users??

Subject: any webmaker users??
From: "Kate M. Jarsulic" <kjarsuli -at- CCD -dot- HARRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 1995 09:52:24 -0500

Hello everyone....

I just sent a message to comp.text.frame and it occured
to me that many of you may be using webmaker too...

I just got a copy of webmaker 2.0 and am looking for other
webmaker users.

I am having some difficulties getting WM to convert graphics.
I have very simple line drawings and/or text (using the text tool)
and webmaker hangs over these graphics for hours or else it crashes
and gives me various unexpected errors (e.g., 'the subsript 408
exceeds the limit 407 for the first dimension of the array).

(This is just a sample test document. our 'real' documents
contain HUNDREDS of screen captures!!!)

If I take the anchored frame out of the document, it can convert the
document in a few minutes.

Any idea what is going on? i am completly underwhelmed with
the technical support from harlequin and am still (days later)
waiting a response.

We are using frame 4 under aix 3 on an ibm rs6000 system. We do have
a copy of frame5 on a PC so i do have access to HTML lite. In you
experience, is that a better way to transfer files?

thanks for your help.

...kate

--
~ Kate Jarsulic (407)242-5316 ~