DOS Screen Capture under Windows 95

Subject: DOS Screen Capture under Windows 95
From: Carl Stieren <stieren -at- DEV -dot- SIMWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 17:42:24 -0500

Oops!

My previous message gave credit to the wrong person for suggesting
that I use Paint Shop Pro to solve this problem. It was Chris Kelly who made
that suggestion.

(Dan Azlin suggested Corel Draw).

Thanks to both!

- Carl Stieren
-------
Carl Stieren, Information Developer
Simware, Inc. // Ottawa, Ontario CANADA email: stieren -at- simware -dot- com

On my own time, I run a Web site for my Quaker meeting.
It's called Peaceweb and can be found at http://www.ottawa.net/~peaceweb/
Peaceweb has resources on nonviolence, international development, and more.

-------