Re: Mail crashes

Subject: Re: Mail crashes
From: Stuart Reynolds <reynolds -at- IC -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 1995 17:36:55 -0500

On Saturday, December 30, 1995 5:17 PM, Richard =
Mateosian[SMTP:srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG] wrote:

>This has never happened to me. I'm quite satisfied with Eudora.

Hiya Richard...

Are you using Eudora Shareware, or Eudora Pro/Commercial version? I =
have heard of this complaint across the wire in the shareware version, =
but seems to not be apparent in the commercial/Pro version. =20

Stui
---------
reynolds -at- ic -dot- net
First Impression Graphics
web page design & implementation
tech writing, creative concepts, graphic design,=20
DTP, exhibition graphics,packaging solutions