Re: Converting Windows Help Files to OS/2

Subject: Re: Converting Windows Help Files to OS/2
From: Brett Peruzzi <Brett -dot- Peruzzi -at- FDC-INVEST -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 10:01:13 -0500

What are people out there using to convert Windows Help files to OS/2?

We've tried a product called Universal Help, with less than spectacular, and
very far from "seamless" results.

Any recommended tools, techniques, and tricks, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brett Peruzzi
First Data Investor Services
Brett -dot- Peruzzi -at- fdc-invest -dot- com

Speaking for myself, but there's a few people here in software engineering who
will be thrilled if I can give them .IPF files.