Re: conditional text

Subject: Re: conditional text
From: Loryn Jenkins <loryn -at- OZEMAIL -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 06:50:45 +1000

Caryn

Word has no 'in-built' method for doing this. But it does
provide what you call 'document variables'. Using a few simple
macro scripts, you can set up a document variable that contains
the string (ie., the word(s)) that you want to be 'conditional'.

These words are then placed inside fields in the document. When
you want to change the field, you can change the document
variable, then update all the fields in the document.

Loryn