Re: "The new way to 'office'"???

Subject: Re: "The new way to 'office'"???
From: David Ibbetson <ibbetson -at- IDIRECT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 16:27:11 -0500

John Posada writes:

Besides..it's advertising. The goal is not to use correct terminology. The
goal is to use terminology that gets the point across. The goal is to have you
remember the name and discuss it with others.
-----------------------------end of quote--------------------------

I might consider using Kinko's (?) for the tasks John lists but, that's the
sort of English up with which I will not put and I wouldn't use them for
secretarial duties. If I wanted to give an impression of literacy I'd be shy
of using their advertising agency. Who is it?

david (the idiot) Ibbetson
end

David Ibbetson Phone: (416) 363-6692
133 Wilton Street, #506 Fax: (416) 363-4987
Toronto, Ontario Internet:
ibbetson -at- idirect -dot- com
Canada M5A 4A4