Re: What is a SME

Subject: Re: What is a SME
From: Grant Hogarth <GRANT -at- ONYXGFX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 17:29:52 +8

> Kent Newton comments:
> Oh great, now we have two definitions for SME! How will we know
> what we're talking about? Do we have a consensus on which of these
> two definitions are prevalent? Do we have another definition
> lurking out there somewhere?

Hmmm... sounds like a challenge!
Let's see....

Senior Medical Examiner
Servo Motor Extractor
Static Machine Environment
Serial Murder Experiment
Swivel-Mounted Emulsifier
Sargeant Major (Engineers)

Grant

Grant Hogarth, Information Developer, Onyx Graphics Corp. Midvale, UT
www.onyxgfx.com ftp.onyxgfx.com
#include <std_disclaim>

"The greatest tragedy of all must be those who did nothing,
because they could do only a little."
-- unknown