Re: <humor> How to write good

Subject: Re: <humor> How to write good
From: David Jones/KSBEISD <David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- DATAHUB -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 12:38:09 HST

To which I feel compelled to add:
34. Never use a repetitive redundancy when a simple redundancy will do.

David
DISCLAIMER:
Any resemblance between the above views and the views of my employer, my
computer, or the view out my window are purely coincidental. The question of
the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them is left as an
exercise for the inquiring reader. The question of the existence of the
inquiring reader remains unanswered.