Salaries in Raleigh

Subject: Salaries in Raleigh
From: Lissa Roberts <lwrobert -at- SCTCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 09:11:45 -0500

Subject: Time: 9:05 AM
OFFICE MEMO Salaries in Raleigh Date: 3/13/96

I have a friend who is relocating to the Raleigh, NC area. She is currently
negotiating with several companies for a Technical Writing position. However,
she is not sure if the salaries being discussed are reasonable for this area.

My friend has seven years of experience in technical writing and has
experience with on-line help, HTML, Interleaf, and FrameMaker. I would
appreciate any input that you can give as to what a reasonable salary in this
area would be with this level of experience. My friend does not currently have
e-mail, but if you can send replays directly to me, I will pass them along.
Thank you for your help.

Lissa