Indexing Workshops

Subject: Indexing Workshops
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 1996 06:47:23 EST

If any of you are interested in improving your indexing skills, here's my
workshop schedule for the next few weeks. If you want details on any of
the following workshops, please let me know, and I'll forward the info I
have or tell you who to contact for additional information:

March 8: STC Rocky Mountain Chapter, Indexing Skills Workshop
1-day workshop, Ramada Inn, Golden, CO

April 8: Indexing Skills Workshop for Technical Communicators
1-day workshop, Newark, CA

April 13: American Society of Indexers, South Central Chapter
Editing an Index for Quality and Usability
1-day workshop, Doubletree Inn, Houston Int'l Airport

Lori Lathrop ----------> INTERNET:76620 -dot- 456 -at- compuserve -dot- com
Lathrop Media Services, P.O. Box 3065, Idaho Springs, CO 80452
Office: 303-567-4447 / Home: 303-567-9533 / Fax: 303-567-9306