Fantastic resource!

Subject: Fantastic resource!
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 23:45:01 EST

All -- I found such a fantastic Web site that I just have to tell you about it;
the URL for the Pronet Enterprises, Ltd. Web site is:

http://pronett/com/promall.htm

I stumbled onto this site when I was searching for the meaning of an acronym
that I couldn't find in the Abbreviation & Acronym Dictionary I can link to from
the ASI (American Society of Indexers) page (http:/www.well.com/user/asi).

The acronym I was searching for is undefined in a project management book I'm
currently indexing; also, it was European (not American) and related to the
European aerospace industry. I was delighted to find it thru links provided by
the Pronet Enterprises, Ltd. home page.

In addition to aerospace terms, the Pronet site has links to dictionaries for a
lot of other fields ... such as agriculture, computer science, electronics,
finance, health, law, management, telecommunications, etc.

Since I was anxious to get back to my index for the project management book, I
didn't take the time explore all of the links on the Pronet site ... but I was
very impressed with what I did see.

TTFN .... Lori
Lori Lathrop ----------> INTERNET:76620 -dot- 456 -at- compuserve -dot- com
Lathrop Media Services, P.O. Box 3065, Idaho Springs, CO 80452
Office: 303-567-4447, ext. 28 / Fax: 303-567-9306