Re: FrameMaker Required

Subject: Re: FrameMaker Required
From: Robert Plamondon <robert -at- PLAMONDON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 07:01:46 PST

Al Rubottom writes:

>then how about sharing some of your fine focussed
>expert advice & guidance on how to make best use
>of FM's capabilities? I've just been given the box
>of FM software to install [as soon as I make room
>on my overcrowded HD], and I'd really like to know
>how to efficently spend time digging into this monster
>in a box.

1. Open the box.
2. Pull out the manuals.
3. Read them all the way through.

Frame's manuals are pretty dreadful, so there's no way to avoid it.
For that matter, the index is weak. Read it all, and great power
will flow through your fingertips.

-- Robert
--
Robert Plamondon, President/Managing Editor, High-Tech Technical Writing, Inc.
robert -at- plamondon -dot- com * (541) 453-5841 * Fax: (541) 453-4139