Re: Creating Online Documentation for the AS/400

Subject: Re: Creating Online Documentation for the AS/400
From: Joyce Flaherty <flahertj -at- SMTPGW -dot- LIEBERT -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 14:20:44 EST

Carl, the only online documentation we create specifically
for the AS/400 is data downloaded from the mainframe--parts,
inventory, history, and so forth. The format is the same
as it has been for decades. Only a color monitor distinguishes
the environment from the IBM 3270.

Our target environment for customer, rep, and service online
doc is the PC..

joyce flaherty
flahertj -at- smtpgw -dot- liebert -dot- com

Subject: Creating Online Documentation for the AS/400
Author: crudorf -at- ccmgate -dot- mbsbooks -dot- com at INTERNET
Date: 3/15/96 3:08 PM

Hello:

Now I know I can't be the only writer creating online doc for the AS/400. I'm
interested in knowing what products are being used; the quality of their filter
and what file formats are supported; the degree of control one can exercise in
the online doc's appearance; etc, etc.

Hello . . . ?

Hello . . . anybody out there . . . ?

carl rudorf