Icons: backtrack button

Subject: Icons: backtrack button
From: "James M.Lockard" <norton -at- MCS -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 22:33:34 -0600

Hello,

I'm working on a set of navigation buttons for a body of online
documentation and I've run into a snag. How do you create a simple icon to
represent a backtrack function (for a button that basically undoes the last
hypertext link).

I've already finished buttons for first screen, last screen, previous
screen and next screen. These buttons look similar to VCR or tape deck
controls; they have very simple graphics and short words or partial words.

I haven't been able to come up with a simple graphic representation of the
backtrack concept though - any suggestions?

TIA,
James Lockard
norton -at- mcs -dot- net