Re: self-running demo

Subject: Re: self-running demo
From: soundy -at- NEXTLEVEL -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 03:41:18 -0600

In <1996Mar13 -dot- 115200 -dot- 1201 -dot- 25516 -at- optibase -dot- co -dot- il>, on 03/13/96 at 11:56 AM,
Danna Bethlehem <DannaB -at- optibase -dot- co -dot- il> said:

>Hi,
>Can anyone recommend an application for creating self-running demos .
>I've been using Lotus Screen Cam until now, but their Windows 95 version
>won't be out until summer. I'm looking for a similar application that
>runs on Windows 95.

A local computer superstore has one system set up with an Internet
connection and a self-running Java demo that steps Netscrap through their
store's web pages. Seems to work pretty well, and can be easily stopped
at any time by someone who wants to actually do some surfing.

Clicking the "Home" button or restarting Netscape automatically restarts
the demo.

Your friend and mine,
Matt
"Maybe all I need, besides my pills and surgery,
is a new metaphor for... reality." -- Queensryche

Opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of Next Level
Productions, or anyone else of sound mind from this planet or
dimension!