Re: Week of Year

Subject: Re: Week of Year
From: Helen Hegelheimer <hxh -at- FORMTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 17:30:48 -0500

This is a joke, right ? Our esteem List owner is reaching for his list
of what's appropriate posting for this list....and this doesn't make the
cut. Either, IMHO, do the post on gender writing, the elusive copyright
thread and my favorite current deviation "the downfall of this list."

I say sarcastically, TECHWR-L stands for Technical Writing List. Shall
we discuss something to do with communications ?

Helen Hegelheimer
hxh -at- formtek -dot- com